Registration for SAACI 2017 is now open! Registration is managed through an online system, and all participants must register. The Social programme tickets can be booked at the same time.
Building on the success of the 2016 Congress, where SAACI was able to support Green Pop and plant trees, as part of SAACI’s 30th Anniversary celebrations, we are are launching a Legacy Project. R150 of each participant’s registration fees will be donated to one of SAACI’s CSI initiatives. Participants will have the option to select which programme they would like to support, either the SAACI Trust (fund for congress support/bursary) or GreenPop Tree. Participants may also show their support by bringing book donations for the Nelson Mandela Book Foundation.
Upon receipt of your online registration form and payment (or credit card details), the SAACI 2017 Congress Secretariat will confirm your participation in the SAACI 2017 Congress with a formal confirmation and invoice.
|Registration, Member, Early
(1 – 31 March 2017):
|Registration, Member, Standard
(1 April – 31 May 2017):
(after 31 May 2017)
|Registration, Non-Member:||R6, 000.00|
|Registration, Single Day||R2, 400.00|
|Additional Re-connect evening ticket:||R300.00|
|SAACI’s Evening Ball (not included in fees, limited seating):||R550.00 (includes R50 craft stall voucher)|
|Legacy Project: SAACI Trust (fund for congress support/bursary), GreenPop Trees||R150.00|
Registration fees include
- Access to all SAACI 2017 Congress sessions
- Lunch and Tea
- SAACI 2017 Congress proceedings
- Reconnect Evening on Friday
- Farewell Cocktail on Sunday
- Legacy Project: R150
All fees exclude
- SAACI’s Gala Dinner
- Accommodation costs
- Travel costs
- Travel insurance
Terms and Conditions
- A completed registration will be acknowledged within seven (7) days.
- A registration will only be valid once full payment of the amount owed is received and cleared.
- All payments must be made payable to SAACI 2017.
- All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged to the participant.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and received by the SAACI 2017 Congress Secretariat.
- Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
- Cancellations between 89 and 30 days prior to the start of SAACI 2017 will be refunded 50% of fees and/or accommodation amounts paid; if fees are outstanding the participant will be liable for 50% of the fees.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 30 days of the start of SAACI 2017 (i.e. after 5 May 2017 ), or for no-shows, and the participant will be liable for the full amount due in respect of fees and/or accommodation amounts due.
- A registration is transferable to a participant not yet registered and in the same category (e.g. member registration to an alternative member)only if the SAACI 2017 Congress Secretariat is informed in writing at least 72 hours prior to the start of the Congress.
- A registration may not be shared, i.e. shared name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.
- The SAACI 2017 Congress Secretariat reserves the right to amend the listed rates should the prevailing rate of VAT (currently 14%) or the current tourism levy (currently 1%) be increased or changed. The same applies should any new levy or tax be imposed.