SAACI Congress welcomes professionals from a variety of conference industry sectors including conference and event organisers, event management companies and service providers, as well as industry stakeholders representing government, venues, and destinations.
SAACI would like to request its members to consider sponsoring a student to attend the annual congress at R3000.00 registration fee for the duration of the congress excluding gala dinner and additional events (not covered in registration).
This request is extended to our tertiary education partners, as a call for nominations and after vetting the submissions we will be distributing a list of potential student candidates to our members to assist in identifying a potential student for sponsorship. Members are also invited to identify their own candidate based on the below criteria.
- Student must be registered with a South African tertiary institution studying towards tourism, events, hospitality or any qualification relevant to tourism/business events
- Student must be nominated by an institution or SAACI member
- Student must be enrolled for their third or fourth year or post graduate studies
- Student must be under the age of 30 years
- Student to write motivation letter as to how he/she will benefit from attending this industry event should he/she qualify for the sponsorship
Download the Student nomination form 2017
Please feel free to contact the SAACI head office on (011) 880 5883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the above.