South African Airways (SAA)
We are delighted to partner with South African Airways (SAA) as the official airline partner of the SAACI 2017 Congress.
SAA is committed to providing participants attending the congress a discount offering ranging from 5 – 18% per point of sale, off its lowest published airfares on the services of SAA subject to the relevant class availability for international and regional market-related airfares. This excludes all SAA code share flights as well as the domestic routes serviced by either SA Express or South African Airlink or Mango. These air fares will only be applicable for travel 14 days prior and/or after the official event dates.
South African Airways looks forward to welcoming all SAACI Congress 2017 participants on board their flights and to offer their warm South African hospitality!
You can take advantage of this offer in one of two ways:
1. Log on to the below link to book your reservation and secure your SAA ticket. Simply enter the congress Promo Code: SAACI2017 to receive the discounted congress fares.
Note: To see your discounted rate be sure to include the promo code in your search requirements. Prices will not show the discount until your flight is chosen and you click “continue”. The price will then update your SAA discount.
2. Reserve your flights directly with South African Airways. Simply call your local SAA Offices, City Town Office or contact a dedicated help-line on 2711 510-8475 (office hours: 07h00 – 19h00 on week days and 10h30 – 19h00 on weekends) or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Refer to the SAACI CONGRESS 2017 authorisation code SA10121 to ensure the discounted event fares.
Please note the following:
- Fare discounts will be determined by the origin of travel, flight schedule, and whether travelling Business or Economy class.
- To benefit from these discounted rates, please use the reference number: SA10121.
- Bookings can also be made through SAA Offices, City Town Offices, and Call Centre to access the discounted airfares.
- Travel must take place between 19 May – 18 June 2017.
How to redeem your voyager miles:
If you want to become part of the SAACI 2017 Congress in Tshwane, and are a Voyager member, why not make use of your Voyager Miles to book your ticket now? To make a booking using your Voyager
To make a booking using your Voyager Miles please follow the link https://www.flysaa.com/za/en/voyagerLogin.secured using your membership number and PIN to make your way to the event.